Features and benefits
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 200 V
- Forward current: IF ≤ 3 A (per diode)
- Switching time: trr ≤ 30 ns
- Pt doped life time control
- Low inductance
- Power and flat lead SMD plastic package
- Package height typical 0.95 mm
- High power capability due to clip-bond technology
- Planar die design
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- General-purpose rectification
- Hyperfast switching
- Solenoid control
- Piezo injection
- Freewheeling applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF(AV) [max] (A)||IFSM [max] (A)||VF [max] (mV)||IR [max] (nA)||Configuration||trr [max] (ns)||IF [max] (mA)||Cd [typ] (pF)|
|PNE20060CPE-Q||SOT1289B||CFP15B||5.8 x 4.3 x 0.95||200||3||80||940@IF=3000mA||1000@VR=200V||double||30||4200||37|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PNE20060CPE-Q||PNE20060CPE-QZ||934663027139||Reel 13" Q4/T2||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.